About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Bits en Pieces

Is this blog still in existence??? Haha, it's been more than one month now since my latest post. And just like my last entry, so many events and happenings have passed. So many times I attempted to write something, but time and chances will just come and go.

And now, I am wordless. Haha!

My current fascination (or addiction) is FashMatch! My bestfriend "influenced" me on trying it and now I am so hooked. And I always blame her for this new addiction. The funny thing is, she admits. Hahaha. Anyway FM, as me and my bes simply call it, is very relaxing and enjoyable. It's one of those girl thing (but there are also men who are into it). Just recently I realized (through the comment of one of the matchers) that the outfit we make are reflections of who we are. Eventhough I try to create a match for a specific purpose or person, my personality will still be added into it. And that makes me say that in everything we do, we leave a footprint in it. And in this life, what mark are you making? Sounds serious, but it's true.

Last week we had a women's encounter in Tagaytay. The place was so nice and the architecture and theme is Thai inspired. It's actually a combination of Pinoy and Thai. I love their coffee and the fresh salad too. But more than the pleasure of the flesh, the retreat is an eye-opener. The theme is about lies women believe and the Truth that sets them free. I hope my loved ones can attend the repeat of this retreat.

Looking forward for the coming months. Me and my nanay are visiting my sister in Australia. My first time, yey!

2 comments:

pamela said...

yes, i am to blame. it's addictive but at least we're having fun! like they say, all work and no play makes as dull. :)

MARIE said...

hahaha. can't hide.

love u bes!