About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life as it should be

I should . . .

I must . . .

I could have . . .

Why is it so easy to say one thing but do the other?

Why is it that man needs to wear two or more masks, depending on where he is or who is he with, and not be in his true self?

So many life's lessons but so few application.

So many teachings but less transformation.

Why is it so easy to forget the good things but so difficult to let go of the bad?

Why is it that we enjoy dwelling on the hurts, pains and worries and spend little time on the positive side of life?

Why do we always choose to satisfy the desires of the flesh and later regret our choices?

Why can't we just obey and enjoy the rewards of it?

The list can go on and on with the "why's" and "how come's".


But as for me, I will choose to live my life as it should be. It is hard and I will never perfect it here. I will commit mistakes, disappoint some people, and continue with my inadequacies and inefficiencies. But I stand firm and live my beautiful life according to the way of the Master. I know I can for God's grace is sufficient for me to make it through.

1 comment:

pamela said...

so true... life may not be easy but the choice on how to live it is up to us and with God's help we can overcome everything and anything.