About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Nothing to Write

These past few days were busy time for me. The busyness I used to be. The out-of-time meals. The over staying at the office. Phone calls and emails everywhere. Reports and projects with deadlines. Oh yes, busy as a bee as my bestfriend calls it.

And today it's still 30minutes before the clock ticks 5pm but I'm too lazy to start another work. It's either I'll do overtime or I'll mess up with it. But I need to leave at 5pm. So I decided to write a blog instead.

Hmmm, but what will I write? I have another topic that I started days ago but can't find the right time to complete it though.

Well, lately I feel how "nakakasakal" is. Too much time with that person, too much talk with another, too much words to say until I feel like stopping or avoiding it. Maybe I have so much things in my mind that's why I feel this way. Maybe because the holiday season is here. Maybe a lot of preparations to do. Maybe I'm just thinking that I'm feeling it. A lot of maybe's. No matter the reason is, I know this will pass and there's a lesson in it. I still cannot figure what is it for now, my mind is numb to think of it yet. But I believe there is a lesson to learn...

No comments: