About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Monday, December 20, 2010

PUSH

This was a game forwarded to me by my bestfriend, we had so much fun when we did this together for the first time. And yes, this is my second try but this time using my own playlist. The results were as hilarious as the first. The first try was posted on my Facebook account.

Here are the game rules.

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. Write the song (title) NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag as many people that you want to do this activity with (or at least those who would hopefully find this fun).

Below are my answers. Enjoy!

1. If someone says, "Are you okay?", you say...? Need you now (Lady Antebellum)

Hmmm, well that’s according to my playlist. Hehe

2. How would you describe yourself? Slide Away (Oasis)

Am I sliding away? Probably.

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? – Para Sayo (Parokya ni Edgar)

Sobrang mapagbigay naman. LOL!

4. How do you feel today? – Save Me (Remy Zero)

Oh yeah, please!

5. What is your life's purpose? – Soldier’s Daughter (Tonic)

Prequel to A Warrior is a Child blog.

6. What is your motto? – Feels so Good (Nyoy Volante)

If life could be good all the time.

7. What do your friends think of you? – Blind (Lifehouse)

If I am blind, how come they are my friends? LOL!

8. What do your parents think of you? – As Long As It Matters (Gin Blossoms)

Hmmm…so understanding.

9. What do you think about most often? – Big Machine (Goo Goo Dolls)

Do I?

10. What is 2 + 2? – Love Song for No One (John Mayer)

…so tired of being alone

11. What do you think of your best friend? – Songbird (Oasis)

This is much better than the song I got on my first try.

12. What is your life story? –Shes’ A Rebel (Greenday)
C’mon!

13. What do you want to be when you grow up? – Something To Be (Rob Thomas)

Isn’t it to be someone and not something?

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like? – Geek Stink Breath (Green Day)

Geek!

15. What will you dance to at your wedding? – Live Forever (Oasis)

Couldn’t it be so tiring? LOL!

16. What will they play at your funeral? – Creep (Radiohead)

Hahaha!

17. What is your hobby/interest? – Baby By (Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris)

Can’t believe I have this song! LOL!

18. What is your biggest fear? – Half the World Away (Oasis)

I don’t want to be so far from my loved ones.

19. What is your biggest secret? – Liberian Girl (Michael Jackson)

Even I didn’t know this secret. Haha!

20. What do you want right now? – You Wanted More (Tonic)

No satisfaction. Hehe.

21. What do you think of your friends? – Long Day (Matchbox Twenty)

I need to spend a long day for my long list of good friends!

22. What will your child's first words be? – Everything is Not Broken (John Mayer)

My baby is so optimistic!

23. What do you say when you look in the mirror? – Will You Be There (Michael Jackson)

I find this one creepy. What if I don’t see my reflection in the mirror???

24. What did you say in your sleep last night? – You Are What You Are, Beautiful (Christina Aguilera)

Yeah, yeah. LOL!

25. What will you post this as? – Push (Matchbox Twenty)

It’s not Complicated anymore. LOL!

No comments: