About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Friday, March 11, 2011

It Happens

I woke up today with nothing unusual.

6am, still early to get up so I closed my eyes again. 7am, ok it’s now time to get out of bed. This scenario is normal.

I took a shower, had my breakfast and prepared to leave for office work.

Nothing unusual; all happened in the same way it happens everyday.

I reached the office at the normal time, that is, past 8am. Prepared my table and did my routine.

But somehow I realized there was something wrong.

Uh-oh, where’s my laptop? Have I left in my car?

Ahhhh! I left it at home!!!

I was about to ring my sister and tell her to bring my laptop to my office instead of me going back home. But then I also realized that my bedroom was locked and the key is with me! Great! I don’t have any other choice but to drive back home.

My officemate was already teasing me. So I went out from our building and halfway through I needed to go back to my desk!

I forgot to bring along my car key!

What’s going on with me?

This is not the first time I forgot my laptop at home. I believe today is just the second but this time, other stuff were also forgotten.

Have you had the same experience?

Well, it happens, you know…

3 comments:

pamela said...

bes... sign??? ;P

MARIE said...

baka nga bes, baka sign na mag-aasawa na ako! LOL!

pamela said...

ayieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;))