About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Jam-Packed Week


Or should I say jam-packed weeks?

Do you experience doing so many things yet it seems like you’re not accomplishing anything? And the pile of to-do’s gets higher? That would be the description of my week. It started last month when my works were all important and urgent, so the less important and less urgent ones were left behind. And this week I was able to start doing those jobs. Guess what? It’s Friday now but it looks like I just completed one-fourth of it!

My sleep is also incomplete. I think it was only Monday night that I was able to have a decent (7-hour sleep is a decent one for me) sleep. This will be my routine maybe until Saturday. The work at the office and the activities in the ministry flooded me at the same time. Not that I’m complaining or grumbling, I’m just not prepared for it. Or a more proper way to say it is I did not prepare myself for it.

Well, this Saturday’s one-day retreat is keeping me excited. I know God has a good plan for it and I’m glad I could be part of it. I am a bit anxious though for the group we will be facilitating is composed of married women and probably beyond our age. Nevertheless, this is gonna be a different experience again. (By the way, I haven’t attended the facilitator’s training nor the review of materials. How in the world will I go through the breakout? – Panic!)

I made this entry hoping to keep my sanity…

2 comments:

Clarisse said...

may co-comment sana ako kaya lang wag na lang..hahaha.... ;)

pamela said...

bes! i guess i was too engrossed with my own little world, i did not notice your new entry! well, i am glad the retreat went well and you had a great time. i know though it was a long weekend it was still never enough, but at least you got some things done. ;)