About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Moment Like This

Just when I’m having a celebration in my mind as we are nearing the end of my business trip, my health finally gave in. I wasn’t able to complete my last objective for today. I am too weak to go on. Or was it just a state of mind? I tried to continue but more often than not, I found myself checking the clock and wishing that it’s over. I feel ashamed of my condition that my colleagues are worrying about me. I really hate this state when my sickness is blowing out slowly. This sore throat makes me feel very uncomfortable… I wish I am home.

Ironically, I eat a lot here. I get an average 7-hour sleep every night. I don’t skip meals, even those little snacks. But still, I got sick.

No comments: