About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tearless Cry

Why do I feel this bad whenever you shut me off? I attempted in so many times to open up but on each try, you responded differently. I think I can’t blame me if I’m distancing myself from you. I feel like you don’t want to enter my world anymore. It pains me…really. You’re so different now. And I miss the old you. I need you now more than ever. But I can’t feel your presence; all I see is the wall that was invisibly built between us. I want to believe that the friendship will still be saved but on each passing time, I can feel that the hope becomes dimmer and dimmer. I want to be far from you – to protect myself from the pain of losing you. I have so much hurt in my heart that bearing the thought of you slowly going out of my life is too hard. My heart is crushing inside, it’s too painful.

No comments: