About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Fish


Have you ever wished you were a fish? Have you ever stared and entertained how a fish swims and make its way to the vast playground of water?

When I was a child, I often wonder how do fish swim so smooth and so cool and so at peace in water. I thought I would outgrown that fascination. But I was wrong, even now that I am an adult I would still stop and watch how fish makes it way up and down in water. They are so graceful and would surprise you when they just jump out of nowhere (and how can they do that?? They don't even have feet!). I love it most when I watch dolphin shows, when they do their antics and stunts and get so envy with those trainors who would even stand at the back of these dolphins and off they go as if they were surfing. I also like it when I see documentaries in television showing the life and survival of fishes. And these creatures come in different colors, different sizes, different shapes, different looks and with different styles of strokes!!! My favorite "fishy" movies are Nemo and Shark's tale. They are so cute to watch under water (even if they were just cartoons, hehe). Free Willy is also nice but it is so dramatic for me. And would you believe, I like that episode of Star Wars where there were underwater scenes? Where the Jedis hide temporarily and made agreements with this colony (okay, okay I forgot what's the name of that clan).

I also love fishing, but just the thrill of fishes eating my baits. And I get frustrated when they eat the bait but I won't be able to catch them. Haha!

Yeah, I swim but not am really a good swimmer. I can only float . . . huh!

Someday, I want to go scuba diving. Being under water and playing with these fascinating creatures. And see what its like in their kingdom . . .

No comments: