About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mornings

Do you love waking up in the morning? Well, not too early morning. And not too late as well. Just the time when your room is lighted by the sunlight, when you hear a choir of birds singing their morning greetings to you, when you feel you have rested well and had a good sleep (and had a very beautiful dream too), when you feel like it'll gonna be a different day to savor and live your life.

What is the first thing you do after you have fully opened your eyes and decided to start the day? . . . If you have to go to office, probably you will directly go to the bathroom and wash your sleepiness away with a cold morning shower. Or you will go to the dining table, good for you if mom has prepared a sumptous breakfast. Or get your mobile phone and excitedly see if your crush (or special someone) remembered to send you a message. Or if you are a girl, you would stand in your closet and think for long (or even longer) hours which dress to wear.

Different people do different things in the morning. We all have our different routines. We all have our different activities, different habits.

For quite sometime now, I feel excited and loved and pampered in the morning. First thing, I wait to hear the sound of that group, the birds' choir surrounding my room. You see, I live in a very quiet and very simple little community in a province. You'll hear the crows of roosters, the barkings of dogs, the zooommm of tricycles, the voices of kids going to school, the sound of your tummy reminding you that you haven't fed her last night. Anyway, when I hear the chirping of the choir, I can't help but smile. (What a good act after opening my eyes!) And then, I will say my morning greetings to my Dad - I usually do this facing the window where the direction of sunrise is - and I will be greeted back by the warmth of His kisses filling the air with a bit of sunlight. Perfect! After that, we will have a little talk. I write down in my journal what His message is and will keep it in my heart for the whole day.

Then comes my other routines. Drinking one glass of water, taking a bath, spending a little (?) time in the closet and mirror, eat my breakfast, and then kiss my parents good-bye and off go to work. Oh by the way, if my car is dusty, I clean it first after I drink that glass of water.

No comments: