About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Monday, January 7, 2008

The old order of things has passed away.




Life is a cycle... just for now.


One day, you are very high emotionally, spritually. And one day, you will find yourself at its low point for no apparent reason! I wonder why it has to be that way?

I must admit, I am at my low point lately. I have every reason to be excited and joyful yet my spirit is so proud that it cannot appreciate anything, so insensitive and so callous. Foolish heart!

Then God brought me to this verse: He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. (Revelation 21:4) Wow, what a promise! In the new heaven and earth, the old order of things will be gone. It means that I won't feel lonely, down or depressed anymore! Every second is full of joy and laughter and true worship. It will be so much fun that I don't have to think about me, I and myself.

While waiting for that time, I am still in this present order of things. One amazing thing though, my Father never gets tired of encouraging me everyday, whispering to me how much He loves me, and providing for my daily needs even to the point of giving me my wants. I am His beloved anyway . . . c",)

I, together with two of my closest friends in church (Clarisse and SR), were in a friend's wake last Saturday. We all know that that day will come but still the loss of a beloved really hurts. Tita Laura, now a widow, tried her best not to look lonely and sad but her eyes cannot hide it. Tito Boy's two years of battle with his lung cancer was used by God to spread His word to a great number of souls. It was such an amazing and awesome testimony everytime Tito Boy would come to the pulpit and shares what God is doing in his life. I will miss his presence in the testimony line, but one thing is for sure . . . the old order of things in his life is now gone. And he is finally home to his Father in heaven. Enjoy the reunion Tito Boy . . .

No comments: