About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dreamed About You


Twice I saw you in my sleep. I know I haven’t thought much about you lately, but for those two nights I saw you again.

You were on your usual mood, happy and wacky. But I noticed the peace and control that you have. The serenity I longed to see in you, and I was so glad to glimpse a moment of it.

Last Friday, I was reminded of God’s power on Ami Ortiz’s miraculous healing and recovery. Inspite of the explosion he suffered, he was perfectly restored and healed. While hearing his testimony I can’t help but think about you. Will you still be with us if we prayed the same way as Ami’s dad prayed? Will you still come with us to wherever we plan to go? Will you enjoy it bonding more with us, with me? But at that time, all I can do was to embrace your mom who was crying hard too.

I thought the flow of tears has stopped, but I was wrong.

Peth, I still miss you…

1 comment:

pamela said...

(hugs, hugs)
just let the tears flow bes, they help us heal... mwah!