About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Year That Was


While most of the people were happily celebrating the new year, I joined the rest who silently sleep and decided to quietly let the old year pass.

I have a lot in my mind as I start this entry but eventually chosen not to write them all. I could say that I started 2009 on high, and if I’ll base the year’s ending on my own, sablay. Fortunately, what matters most is my relationship with God. Inspite of my rebellion, Jesus committed to love me all the days of my life. I am secured.

Year 2009 was filled with so many unforgettable moments. Laugh, fun, hurts, pains, lost, kilig, excitements, disappointments, frustrations, surprises, adventure, love, tears, and so much more – all these I have experienced. Some may have been avoided, but all things happen for a reason.

It was a good year though for all areas in my life, and I’m looking forward to a better one this year.

2 comments:

pamela said...

Bes, glad that we both made it through another year inspite of everything that happened along the way. Thank you for the love, friendship and support that you never failed to offer, no matter what. I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. Happy New Year! Mwah!

MARIE said...

Thank you for being part of my life. Love you!