About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Monday, November 24, 2008

For a Change . . .

Updated the skin of my blog out of boredom. Haha! After my long vacation, I couldn't believe I will still have time to get bored. (yeah, I should count it as blessing...)

Why such a title? I read it again. The only reason I make another entry is because of the changed template but as I read my title again it reminded me of the changes that need to manifest in my life.

Another year is coming and along with that is another change in my age. Why can't the aging stop? Hahaha, is this a question or a plea? Whatever! Anyway, I'm getting older (though not obvious, so much about the humility preaching from church yesterday, haha!). My trip to Australia has somehow affected my view of the future. When before I don't think of leaving my beloved country, but as I look at my age . . . oh my golly, what will happen to me? I'm not yet worrying or panicking, but that time gave me a chance to reflect and to start asking God to lead me where He wants me to be.

For a change, I enjoy watching TV with my Tatay. He likes basketball and boxing and news and all those boring TV programs, hahaha. But yes, I started to like commenting with the things we watch together. I miss my Nanay too, I used to watch telenobela with her. But for now, I'll savor my bonding time with Tatay.

For a change, I started learning from the past - lovelife speaking. Ha? Did I have a lovelife? Not from past relationships though, but learning from the old ways of things when it comes to love department. I'm not a guru on this topic, but yes I was at times got trapped and fell. It is just a cycle, especially when I let God stay at the side. Now I'm learning to trust Him and listen more to Him.

For a change, I hope to become more patient and loving towards my family. I pray to share Jesus to others. I want to involve in caring for the less fortunate. I just feel like I have to exercise my faith and salvation.

There are a lot more to change and I hope to change for the better...

No comments: