About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fully loaded

Current Mood: soooooo tired

An unplanned trip happened last Friday. God gave us the chance to see Sydney!

We were supposed to go to Queensland but the fare is quite expensive so my sister looked for the Sydney trip. We contacted Tita Laura and Joanne, fortunately all was set before our flight.

That four-day trip was really fun. We visited all the popular sites: opera house, Harbor bridge, Darling Harbor, Queen Victoria bldg, Sydney Olympic Park (where Hillsong conference is held), cruise along the city shore, and many more. Joanne is a good tour guide, and libre nya lahat! Yaman di ba? Hehehe.

One of the highlights for me is the "chatterbox" (this is Uncle Bill's term when we have long chats). Joanne and I did a lot of talkings, daldal pala namin. Hahaha. In the train, while walking, when we were shopping, while eating (oopppss, don't talk when your mouth is full!), when we watch tv - or should I say, we talk when we are awake. Hehe.

Pero grabe, ang haba ng lakarin. Walang sinabi ang pag-ikot ng ilang beses sa megamall sa paghahanap ng Sbarro, or ang pagsha-shopping sa buong Divisoria. Nabanat ng husto ang mga binti ko! Keliliit pa naman (haha!). Bilib ako kay Joanne, ibang klase ang batang ito. Di marunong mapagod. Well, di ko alam if after we went back eh plakda na sya. Salamat ulit sis ha, sana maulit muli. Hahaha.

It is really getting hot in here. Today 32C ang temperature. Yung ilang weeks that I was so balot na balot, in just a matter of days, sunog agad! Ibang klase ang init dito. Parang bigla kong na-miss ang lamig. Hehe.

The whole day today, my Tita toured me around Melbourne city. Ang saya kasi nag-tram lang kami. Pero as usual, naglakad na naman kami ng mega haba. But after that, before we went home, she brought me to a newly opened shopping mall near her place. Nabuhay na naman ang spirit ko especially when I saw the big SALE marks. Hahaha. Kaya lang di pa ako sanay sa Aussie dollar kaya konti lang nabili ko. Paano ba naman, I always convert the price to peso, ang mahal pa naman when coverted. Kaya sabi ko kay Tita uwi na kami. Hehehe.

And since we never had a good long rest yet, I took mefenamic acid. Grabe sakit ng katawan ko kaya now I feel sooooo tired...

2 comments:

Clariz said...

ate dahil nakapagmarathon ka na..pwede na..hahahahahaha..

ndi nya na - gets...

MARIE said...

gets ko po. meron nga ako photo may kinalaman din. hehe.

teka kala ko ba ayaw mo?