About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Once in a while

Jason Mraz, a 31-year old American singer-song writer. I like the sound of his music, relaxing and pop is one of my favorite. I'm not an avid fan so I don't really look for the lyrics. Until lately I often hear his songs and since Im a bit in the "boredom" mode, I looked at his profiles. He's an achiever, no doubt about it. I'm not sure if he is a believer but his website says that his songs are about what he sees in life. Got some of the lines from his songs:

Title: I'm Yours
Well you dawned on me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothin's going to stop me but the fine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Title: Remedy
When I fall in love I take my time
There's no needto hurry when I'm making up my mind
You can turnoff the sun but I'm still gonna shine
And I'll tell you why
Becausethe remedy is the experience.
It is a dangerousliaison I say the comedy is that its serious.
Which is a strange enough new play on words I say
The tragedy is how you're gonna spend
The rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
Because it all amounts tonothing in the end.


And he is cute in this photo. :)





No comments: