About Me

My photo
A greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved princess by the King of kings.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Longest time


(I hope you are not eating while you read this entry)

Have you had the longest time of your life? My question sounds crazy, I know. I know what crazy means . . . well at least for the last two days maybe.

It was my first time to taste white cream cheese. It was yummy and of course, very creamy. It was so nice with pandesal and hot coffee. It was so good that I ate three pandesals! That was about 10am.

Come 12nn, I still feel full. You see my digestion is not that efficient so when I eat much, I don't easily feel hungry after a number of hours. So I guess, its normal. 3pm I ate bread again. All is normal, as far as my tummy is concern.

I will be attending a meeting at 7pm that night. I was supposed to leave the office at 545pm but I was out by 6pm. Why? Because my tummy started to feel crazy! At maybe about 4pm, I felt a terrible pain. I just can't move but after a few minutes it was gone. I felt relieved but not before I decided to leave the office. I went to the "throne". That helped. Went to the meeting as normal. And before I slept that night, I visited the "throne" again.

The next day, I feel good. Back to usual routine at work. All is normal.

And then yesterday afternoon, my tummy went crazy again. I have to meet a friend at night and we decided to have dinner before listening to the message at church. Once again, I visited the "throne" before I met up with her. Thankfully, all night was good.

At 1am this morning, I was awaken by the crazyness inside me, that is, inside my tummy. I immediately got up from bed and seated on the throne. Oh man, I was there for almost one hour! The pain was really, really terrible. I felt like I was going to faint every time it attacks. I was already thinking of waking up my father to bring me to the hospital. But that was one o'clock in the morning! So there I was, sitting on the "throne", silently suffering that one-hour excruciating pain. That was the longest one-hour I waited in my life! I decided to get back to bed, thankfully I was able to get a good sleep. When I woke up this morning, I felt weak but not really, really weak. I went to work late. I told my boss I was not feeling well that early morning and he understood.

So far, I feel "sane" inside. Haha! I hope that crazyness won't attack anymore. I still don't know if it is because of that cream cheese because I was the only one who suffered that pain. About 10 of us ate that cheese. Anyway, I hope my stomach is on its way to normal. :)

By the way, we have ice cream at the office today. Choco pinipig flavor. Aaahh, too bad I did not eat. Need lots of self-control there, hehe. As my bestfriend said, better safe than sorry. :(

No comments: